CinefestOZ acknowledges the Wardandi, Piblemen, Menang and Yawuru people, the spiritual and cultural custodians of this land on which we live and work. We honour and respect the significant role First Nations people play in our community and in guiding us and allowing our festival to flourish.
Accessibility & Inclusion
CinefestOZ Film Festival is passionate to ensure equal opportunities and access for our whole community. CinefestOZ strives to champion film industry professionals from diverse backgrounds and abilities and is dedicated to creating the best possible experience for all visitors.
CinefestOZ Film Festival is currently undertaking consultation to develop its Reconciliation Action Plan to formalise the organisations efforts and better contribute to national reconciliation.
The information on this page is provided for attending filmmakers, creatives community members with accessibility or cultural requirements.
CinefestOZ Ticketing contact information
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
CinefestOZ Ticketing team will assist with access enquiries and ticket bookings. This service exists to assist anyone with an access or special requirement to make the most of CinefestOZ events.
CinefestOZ Ticketing team can assist anyone who:
- requires ticketing information
- ticket booking assistance
- booking close captioned sessions
- requires specific accessibility information for each venue
- requires extra assistance when at a venue, including avoiding waiting in queues and busy environments
- has specific seating requirements
- uses a mobility aid
- requires a complimentary companion card ticket to attend a performance.